Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Blimey O'Reilly ...

I was browsing ebay as one does and came across a few Charlton items. Now for some reason Charlton as a club seem to want to sell certain items on ebay, I've never worked this out, but at least you know it's genuine. I have a signed Charlton shirt that I won at the Player of the Year doo a couple of years back, which I have hanging up in my hallway. I say hanging up, well it's on a hanger behind a number of winter coats. It's a size XXXL and is gigantic. Too big for me to frame or wear so I keep thinking I'll put it on ebay. But who would believe it's genuine? The fact that it is, and I have quite good feedback should mean I get a good price. Hopefully.

After me thinking that Welling may get to play Harrow Boro in the FA Trophy and that I know the Harrow manager, they only went and lost in the replay against Redbridge. That means it's Welling v Redbridge in the First Round Proper. So much for my Cup Predictions. So I won't be mentioning Charlton v Blackburn tonight ... DOH!!!!

Some people live in cloud cuckoo land. Kevin for example believes he is a great footballer because his Swedish Pub team is in Division 6 of the Swedish League. Never mind. It's a bit weird at the office here to listen to some of the conversations. Some people can't do things for themselves, they can't work their way out of a problem. They continually ask, how do I do this, that or the other. It's actually quite depressing.

Why do people get to the ticket barriers and then look for their ticket? Or go through the barrier then stand there trying to put it away not allowing anyone else to go through the barrier.

It seems like England are just about hanging on in the cricket. It was a shame Collingwood tried to twat the ball before he could get to his century.

It's a day nearer to christmas.

My tune of the day: For Love - King Britt feat Grover Washington

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com