Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm a Celebrity ... why don't you cripple me?

I had the TV on in the background. I wasn't paying much attention. I was pottering. Moving some magazines around, looking on ebay, washing up, just pottering. I'm not a great lover of reality TV programmes, especially Celebrity ones, but this was all a bit near to the mark.

So lovely Aussie bird Kim Davies, who she we all asked ... dropped herself out of a helicopter and in the process nearly paralyzed herself. Word on the TV show was a minor knock as they sat on the bank sipping pink champagne. Very strange TV ... and a ratings winner, NOT!!!!

It was nice to get a couple of comments yesterday. I thought that people weren't interested any more ... or didn't have anything to bring to the party.

Yes Bluewater is getting just like Lakeside. I was led to believe it was meant to be a pit up market!!! What I saw was a sad shopping centre for sad people. I won't be rushing back. I'll do my Chrimbo shopping up the Kings Road, Portabello and Covent Garden. Wrapped up warm, with a glass of Egg Nog or Mulled Wine ... surely that's what it's all about?

I think I missed the anti animal cruelty thing in the Sun. I too need to change paper, but I don't know which one would suit. I may have to try a different one each day and just check them out.

I also agree on the Pink Christmas tree issue, maybe a bit too garish. I bought a black one instead. It's all the rage supposedly.

It's nearly Christmas, only a couple of days then I can get in the mood.

My tune of the day: I Just Wanna Do My Thing - Edwin Starr

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com