Thursday, November 03, 2005

Let's get ready to rumble ...

Why do people speak so loudly on the phone? Even in the office on a landline, I do not need to hear your conversation!!!!

People do actually have some crass ringtones on their mobiles as well. Name and shame ... name and shame!!!!

I had a look for ITV4 on Sky Dig-i-cal last night. But couldn't find it. I was told it was being piped through Men & Motors but I couldn't find it. It begs the question why am I paying so much money for crap!!!! / ????

It's the Southport weekender this er, weekend. It's guaranteed to rain, in fact I don't think I have ever been up to Southport in November when it doesn't rain. It's all about doing the Humpty Dance though. I have a few outfits that I need to try out.

I was reading Time Out this morning and did actually laugh out loud. They mentioned the My London feature in the ES Magazine, that usually says things like, so you're rich and famous and you like ... oh, some expensive restaurant in Chelsea. Rocking.

I subscribed to the Charlton text service through T-Mobile a few weeks ago. So far I have learnt that there was a traffic jam on the Thames Road near Dartford, Danny Murphy got a plaque and that Blackburn tickets will go on sale soon.

Welling Utd play 'Udder-s-field this Sunday in the First Round proper of the FA Cup. Good luck is what I say.

My tune of the day: Let's Be Young - Quentin Harris

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com