Monday, November 14, 2005

Relax

Righto ... back in some semblance of the living. I had Friday off, I was so bunged up. I was therefore able to spend three days camped out on the sofa. Quality time ...

Quality time on the sofa was helped by a great display from the England Football players. At last a match that actually got the cockles crowing, the belly flopping, a match that meant something to somebody. It's always good to stuff them Argies. I was also able to catch a bit of Inspector Spector playing for the USA against Scotland, some of the Egg chasing, the cricket and that rubbish they call X Factor. Now I don't want to harp on about it, but how that Maria got voted out is well .. beyond me. Those Nolan Sister wannabee's are shite!!!!! Nicholas not much better.

It's quite weird when there is no Charlton match. We seem to go weeks on end without a game then they all come along at once. We have UManU next Saturday, and already the writings on my wall. We never step up against the Salford Red Sox, we just bottle it. All the usual empty seats will be full, there will be a non party atmosphere, and it will be head in hands time again. Ryan Giggs always gets the run of the Valley ... oh well.

Id have to say it's actually good to see Luke Young grow in confidence every time he plays for England. He'll be opening the batting soon enough.

It's been one of them days at work today. It's 3:30 and you realise that you haven't stopped from first thing this morning. There comes a point every now and again when you realise that the world is full of crazy people, with their own agendas. I don't understand it myself.

I still can't work out how Maria got voted out of X Factor!!!!!

It's not too far off Christmas ... Jesus!!!!!

My tune of the day: Can I Hear The Drum - Scott Wozniak

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com