Tuesday, November 15, 2005

All change ...

So it's bye bye Curbs.

In 48 hours Alan Curbishley will be the new Glasgow Rangers manager and we will be left with Ken Craggs. It's a difficult call in reality, because I'm sure it would be a position that would interest Curbs. But would he take it? It could mean the end of his up and coming reputation. It could mean that he actually has to deliver something. It could mean that he would be expected to play slightly more adventurous, away at Partick Thistle.

On a different note, I just found out that Eddie Guerrero died late last week. Now the name Eddie Guerrero wouldn't mean much to most people. But he does to me. I still end up watching the WWE most weekends, both Raw and Smackdown. I've watched it since I was young and find it entertaining. Sorry. But Eddie Guerrero was the Latino Heat. He was a past Champ in the WWE, in WCW and ECW. He was one of the guys who made me smile.

I was caught in the rain this morning. I do prefer cold, sunny mornings to wet ones. But the thing that made me laugh, or not was the fact that we all had to budge up on the 7:54 so Mr Plastic Fantastic could get his sopping wet, dripping, dipping bike on the train. When I noticed it's front wheel lodged against some blokes trousers I just tutted. Me I would have been having words. I was even more amazed when half the train then got up from their seats and wanted to get off before me, you and the bloke with the cycle.

My tune of the day: Calma - Bah Samba

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com