Friday, November 18, 2005

Children in Need

Well tonight's the night for Lenny Henrys yearly TV appearance. But having just looked at the cast list I'm not sure if he's on it. That'll be a shame. Well we'll have to watch Terry Wogan instead.

It's been a lovely winters day again. It's absolutely freezing, but the sun doth shine, and there's a spring in my step. That must be down to the tuna sandwich I had at lunch. Rock on.

So Rob Roy Keane has left UManU a day before they descend on the Valley. We'll most probably get the return of the Chuckle Brother instead. I've always admired Keane as a player but not as an individual. He's in the Shearer school of it's my ball and I'll take it home if I want. The way he spits bile at the refs is disgusting, the way he walked out on his country is contemptible, and the way he broke Haalands leg, well wonders never cease.

Les Reed has returned to the club with his lucky soup. I think it was Oxtail but I may be mistaken.

The heat is on with Daily Mail readers as we will have to retire at 67. Blimey another 40 years for me. I'd better start putting some pennies aside.

My tune of the day: Rain - Kerry Chandler

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com