Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Take some time out ....

Right ... back from the adventures up North. The Southport Dance Music Weekender actually rocked. I would have to say it was great to bump into all the old timers and friends. Joe Claussell played an unbelievable two hour set, closely followed by Tony Humphries. It was at the end of that set that I had to virtually crawl back to the chalet. It was good to see the Boy Bowman, Mush in the Bush, Craig, Wend, Big Dave. Oh how we laughed.

But it's back to reality, and a bit of a drubbing by Blackburn. We got spanked, oh well.

I'm sitting here spluttering, cvoughing and sneezing. I haven't had a cold for a few years now. But it's hit me this time. I can't concentrate.

I need my bed ....

My tune of the day: I Might Do Something Wrong - Tortured Soul

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com