Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Posted by Picasa


















This was passed to me. Given that the person sending it said I was this Sad, I have to say at no point would I be that sad.

But here it is in full ...

"You know I have a thing for words. Right pedant, I am. So the photo aboveis one I have had in mind for some time. It is a photo of each of the 14 signs at a particular tube station in London. I did not miss any. Picasa added a couple of photos to make an even block of sixteen, but my point should still come across. None of these shots are edited. Can you see why this particular station is a source for frustration? It is not as obvious as it first appears. There is one very obvious
reason. Then ... well ... look a little deeper."

Jesus ... if I do get that sad, please let me know.

I was scanning the metro and came across the story of the woman who won a £50k payout for sexual descrimination. The story goes that she was forced into showing her breasts at a nightclub, when someone suggested they have a best chest in the company competition. Oh well, we can only summise, but I'm sure the words No, and f*ck off would have worked.

My tune of the day: The Crown - The Gary Byrd Experience

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com