Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's a lovely day ...

Blimey, don't you just love days like this. A cold day it maybe, but it's bright and sunny and has a slight twinkle in it's eye. Lovely.

I had a lovely evening last night, watching Jamie Olivers Italian programme, Grand Designs then Lost whilst eating some fish n'chips. I live the life I do.

I've just had a nice Thai Soup over at London Bridge. Now you can't beat a Thai Soup.

This week seems to have dragged on a bit. I think it's because it seems like a lifetime waiting for UManU to turn up and beat us on Saturday. I didn't put myself through it last season and luckily had Orinns boat party to attend instead. This time round it's a bit too cold for Boat Parties.

I've also just had Wendal on the phone. Tickets for the Audley Harrison and Danny Williams fight have been procured. Should be a slobberknocker.

My tune of the day: Listen 4 it - Markus Enochson ft Ingela Olson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com