Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Still suffering ...

I've been snigffling like a sniffling thing all day and night. Blowing my nose, coughing ... winter is definately here. It was so cold this morning. I can't actually believe that it's November already. Where has the year gone?

I had my Southport bag delievered last night. It meant I didnt have to cart it back on the train, which I was grateful for.

I had Sausage and Mash for lunch. I'm not one for the pseudo trendy places, but just felt like some good old English fayre. I'd have to say the service wasn't the best, the mash was cold and the ambience not what I'd really want. Not sure I'll be rushing back.

Have I said I'm still suffering from the weekend!!!!!

Roll on tomorrow I say ...

My tune of the day: Just Got Paid - Ron Carroll

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com