Monday, September 26, 2005

Wemberlee ...

It's a place in North London and they call it wemberlee!!!

We sang the other night when the Monkey Hangers were in town. Yep this will be our year ... until we got drawn away to Chelsea in the next round. Move on ...

So a Dandy Murphy double gave us another 3 points on Saturday. I watched Men watching football and was happy when we went two goals ahead. I was flicking between footie and Queer eye for the straight guy, and got a bit jumpy when the West Brom pulled a goal back, but hey let them eat cake. We are now happy in second with the Spudz up next week, it's all very strange I tell thee.

I had another lazy day yesterday. After getting in at 6am I slept til about noon. Then found myself on the sofa eating hula hoops and cheesy wotsits. I ended up watching Extreme Makeover, which wouldn't have been too bad if I hadn't just started eating a creme brulee. It's a strange old show because how some of these people let them get themselves into this state to start with is well, beyond me.

Oh and Welling are through to the next round of the FA Cup.

I watched some of the MOBO'S on friday night and would say that on TV it came across as a good hour show. But if you read the press it was shambolic, no food or free drink ... hmmm, no real stars, just the same old tired people. Well Victoria Newton of the Sun what do you know. Disastrous for what reason? Do you actually know who Luther Vandross was, and the reason behind the tribute? If you think that Kiss FM (How crap are they by the way) will come up with a great alternative you are quite delusional. David Beckham is up as a nominee in the Male Style category. Oh right, so he doesn't have a stylist or gets given all his clothes for free. He is to style what Kev is to humility.

My tune of the day: Creepin - Luther Vandross

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com