Monday, September 12, 2005

Chocolate Covered strawberries ....

Well that was the plan, but typically I got waylayed !!!!!!

I'm sitting here watching the cricket, and it appears it's going to be a very strained day. Warne just turned the ball 2.5 feet. That's a hell of a long way. But if England are going to win it they will have to do it on the pitch, the hard way. As it should be.

It's a funny old game this cricket. It's a great game, and I can sit there and watch 5 days of a test with no problem. Generally concensus is that Cricket is crap, it takes too long to play and is for old men. Now, we have it on the back pages and front pages. Freddie Flintoff is the new Jonny Wilkinson, and it's gone all trendy. Oh well, it's swings and roundabouts because England will be crap again in a few years and no one will be interested.

Did I tell you about my Chocolate covered strawberries? No!!!! Oh well. I went to Borough Market on Saturday. The intention was to get some nice food, have a little drink and check on WAP how Charlton were getting on.

(Warnes just got another wicket ...!!!!!)

Well, it started raining, Charlton went 1-0 up and I couldn't find chocolate for toffee. I got some strawerries, some blackberries, some figs but no Chocolate. There goes the best plans.

I had one of them trips to work today. It was overcast, it was a bit cold, the trains were packed and there were people kicking up a stink. One bloke got on at Lewisham and smelt of shite. I kid you not. I had to keep my mouth shut, and breath slowly through my nose. But bleedin' hell, some people should sort themselves out. There was also a bloke at London Bridge who was trying to get the biggest two bags onto a packed train. It just makes me laugh that he thought he could get in, plus his two bags onto a train with no room in it. There was another train along in a few minutes.

You can definately tell that Autumn is here. There's a chill in the air. It's not good, but the nights will be drawing in soon enough.

(Whooops Freddies just out ....)

I've decided I'm going to have to throw some of my clothes out. I've got too many. It'll hurt, but hey.

You wouldn't want to be Michael Vaughan at this moment ...

My tune of the day: Big Picture - Izzi Dunn

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com