Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fish and Chips

So we were held up at London Bridge for one hour twenty minutes last night. Someone had thrown themselves under a train at New Cross. I had got on at Charing Cross and it was meant to sail through LB. But we stopped and they opened the doors. You then had everyone try and get on before asking where the train was going. I ended up whistling and singing songs.

There were two people reading books and walking along this morning. Both over London Bridge, and given the fact that it was quite chocker it amazes me. I was tempted to tie my shoe laces.

I have the start of a cold. I have been sniffling for a few hours now. I should go get some Vitamin C. Oh, I had Sugar Puffs for my breakfast.

By the time I got home last night, I couldn't be bothered to cook, so ended up with Fish n'chips. I always end up with a dry piece of fish and cold chips. Mushy Peas rock.

I also ended up watching a DVD of Cedric the Entertainer. Now I would have to say his stand up routine is good.

There seems to be a plethora of Charlton blogs starting up. Oh Andy Hunt over in Belize even has one, and it's deffo worth a read. It's also all gone tits up for Charlton sponsors Allsports. They owe the club loads and have been called a Chav Shopping Chain in the Sun. That's like Genghis Khan calling Hitler a trouble maker. I say get rid of them now, get a new sponsor, put them on the front of the shirt and sell the new one at a discounted rate ... say twenty squids. Job done.

My tune of the day: Purple Rain - Prince

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com