Friday, September 23, 2005

Faith, hope and char-ideee

Well there goes another week. It's the end of summer, the nights are drawing in ... and everyone has got the hump. Ho hum I hear you sigh. I'll have to have some wine at lunchtime.

I think I need to have a complete tidyup in the flat. Yes, I say that once a month and never get round to it. But I need a kick up the backside to do it. Just get 100 black bin bags and crack on. It's a plan, but the chances of me doing it are .... well slim to none. I'll most ptobably end up lying on the sofa watching Be Cool and Cedric the Entertainer. I know how to move it.

There were a plethora of big bags on the train this morning. It must be a weekend thing. The paranoia over bags has definately been forgotten, another ho hum there.

I had a night out last night. Over in Shoreditch with the boys. I haven't seen G,Rod, Glen, Leo and H for a few months. Time does fly. But we hooked up and painted the town some shade of red last night. But we knew it was time to leave when in Herbal they played Under Mi Sleng Teng. Now I like a tune, but per-lease.

My tune of the day: Fantasy - Ten City

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com