Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hanging Monkeys for fun ....

Yep, those pesky kids were sent packing, their ball burst and their backsides well and truly spanked. Yea, we all knew it was going to happen. When Charlton were drawn out of the hat against Huddersfield, no, no .. er, er erm I mean Hartlepool it was a game we couldn't or wouldn't want to miss. Our first competitive outing against the boys from the NE, but another chance to get on the road to Wembley. We would turn up, spank them 3/4 nil and move on. No I didn,'t think so either. We went one nil down, phaffed around a bit but eventually with the exuberance of youth saw them off. All this for a tenner, and Grimsby beat the Spudz. Oh happy days.

I finally got the Sony Ericsson file manager thingy to work yesterday, so I could download some pics from my hols. It only took 2 weeks for me to figure out that the software was corrupt and that I should reload it. Cutting edge and all that.

I finally got a text off of Leafy Leigh telling me of the arrival of her baby girl. There was me waiting to find out, but not hearing anything. I didn't want to go charging in there size 9's akimbo, just incase. Then she says that she was sure that she had told me she had had a daughter ... called India. Well, I said I'm sure you hadn't. Women!!!!

The Office move is over and after doing it single handed, I was treated to a slap up at Lahore Kebab House. The lamb chops are to die for, and as for the Sag Gosht, well. Luckily I didn't over do it ... and if you believe that.

Also before I forget, I was saddened to hear of the death of Willie Hutch over the last few days. RIP Soul Brother.

My tune of the day: That's What Love Does - Vincent Montana Jr

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com