Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Chicken Legs ...

Some people are getting a tad annoyed that their new love for cricket is being questioned. The same people who have slagged it off now "love" it, as if. I bet they never had subbuteo cricket, or test match as a child ... or spent half of the 6 weeks school holiday trying to get your ball back from next door. That's why some people get pissed off. Because of all these jonny come latelies, if that's the way to spell it.

It appears that the Chelsea charged 48 squids for their match against Anderlecht last night. Yep, it's champions league, but per-lease. For that sort of money I'd have wanted Jose to come round my gaff and give me the tickets personally. But then again that's just me.

I'm just reading a quote regarding the spat that Rooney and Beckham had last week. Rooney called Becks a flash b*stard!!!!! Righto.

The trains where fcuked last night. There was a fatality on the 5:54 train to Sidcup. Yep I complain about the journeys, the trains the people, but they are never that bad.

I'm thinking of going organic ...

My tune of the day: Sadie (she smokes) - Joe Bataan feat. Jocelyn Brown

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com