Thursday, September 22, 2005

One of them days ...

You knew it was going to be when the alarm went off at ten past five. What's that all about? I set it for six thirty!!!!! I was sat down drinking tea before I realised.

At least the suns shinning, the sky is blue. I've been blaring out some new tunes this morning to try and cheer myself up, but as yet no luck.

The East London lot are bickering amongst themselves over email. I have been included on the email to list but I can't even be bothered to get into it with them. They are talking, as only girls can .... a load of old baloney.

I had an enjpyable evening over at Neil and Ellies. I saw their new daughter Naiomi for the first time. I have to admit I don't understand all this baby stuff. But hey ...!!!!

Luckily I didnt sit through the Man City and Donnie game. Apart from 5 minutes it looked pants. But then again that could have been Charlton, quite easily. We're in the hat so we'll just have to take what's given.

I'm led to believe that the nights are now longer than the days. That's all well and good, but doesn't allow me to wear flip flops without catching my death of cold. Today may be the last flip flop day this year. Sad times.

It's just dawnmed on me that I won't be at footie this weekend. I may just try and look round for a game to catch. Cray Wanderers or Bromley ... surely it can't be that bad!!!

My tune of the day: Foxy Brown - Willie Hutch

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com