Thursday, September 22, 2005

Banter

Oh and the girlie emails continue.

They have now got the 'ump with me as I got an email containing this ...

"I am shocked and appaulled, how rude, I mean this is the man who is harping on about it being the last day of 2005 he can wear flip flops and how his stupid alarm woke him up at 5.10 this morning (so there is a god) and he's putting us down for aving a chat - Well, what I say is CHEER UP YOU MISERABLE OLD SOD!!!! I hope that your train is delayed on the way home, that everyone is wearing their staff passes and that you get stuck next to someone who stinks and is fat and carrying a big bag! Oh and by the way the East London lot includes me and Nat and we are South London birds- GET IT RIGHT!

X"

Notice the kiss at the end ... that makes it A OK then ...

WOMEN ....

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com