Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Superficial people

It seems that everyone has a point to make about ever subject. Whatever the information, people like to spout off. Whether it's about the latest fad for striped shirts and rose wine or the London bombings or even the latest gross murders in London and Liverpool. Someone call the fashion police there's a man outside in socks and sandals. Is that it, is that all she wrote? Wear what you want, but wear it with pride. It's only people who aren't comfortable with themselves that will mock, people who move as a pack, the ones who sy they smoked because off peer pressure. What a load of bunkum!!!

Now I say this because as usual I logged onto Netaddicks this morning. Just to find the latest on Bernies fences really. It's actually a Charlton Athletic message board, so you can learn all the latest bits of gossip, like Andy Johnson at Palarse has signed a new 5 year deal, that Charlton are after Marcus Bent, that some murders and more important than others!!!! What?? Is that right? Nope, not from my angle it's not. But some people do get over excited about "What the papers say." Netaddicks is not your usual message board. Oh no. It's the life and soul for some people. In fact you can learn much more about people you meet on there than people would be willing to show face to face. But hey, who am I to judge. There's quite a thread growing about the unfortunate Murder in Liverpool and comparing it to the murder that took place on a bus in London. Both ... no not both, ALL murders don't enter my psyche. Can you imagine stabbing someone, or sticking an axe in someone's head? No ... nor can I. I don't get it. Whether someone is black, white, marcian, atheist it makes no sense to me. That's why I surround myself with like minded people. Friends. I have views, but I mainly keep them to myself. There's no point in me antagonizing people just for the sake of it. I should stop laughing there shouldn't I.

Now hang on. Let's get back to normality. Big Bro. Kinga .. what a star. She's going to win. You know it, I know it ... even Craig knows it.

Oh well ... it's nearly time for Body Attack at the gym. If you haven't tried it do.

My tune of the day: Whatcha gonna do - Jon Cutler & Michael Watford

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com