Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sea lions on me shirt ...

Blimey, the Ashes euphoria has been taken up by Becks and Co, and En-ger-land are going to win the World Cup next year. I for one would love this to happen, but per-lease. Aren't we all realists? When we get down to it, in either the quarters or Semis we'll all be let down ... again.

So what's the chances of Darren playing for the Seniors tonight? Even a half hour run out. I for one hope that he enjoys his experience and maybe doesn't get thrown to the lions. Remember what happened to Ricketts, to Jeffers and Konchesky!!! His time will come, but I just want him fit and happy for Saturday.

I've just been reading the Metro about Online dating. Now I don't want to be a killjoy of anything but frankly I find this all very strange. Does anyone know an Online date fiend? Who isn't a Creepy Older Man!!!!! No thought not. However the page in the Metro does give a few tips. Like be specifiv, don't say "I'm outdoorsy", say "this is my favourite mountain to climb in the Lake District" or in fact say why you don't really like Leeds Castle. Avoid a list of adjectives, be positive, don't have unrealistic expectations .. ha ... avoid cliches!!!!! They're having a laugh!!!! Aren't they? How am I meant to explain my love of long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners and Sunday in bed with the papers. Oh well, Online dating ... not for me.

Do you realise they are still two more tests to play. We've got to endure this Nu-Cricket even more. Brian Johnson will be turning in his grave.

I've just popped outside for a coffee. Talk about "Phew what a scorcher ..."

My tune of the day: I might do something wrong - Tortured Soul

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com