Thursday, August 11, 2005

Phones and tings ...

Somewhere down the line I have got it into my head that I need to upgrade and get a new phone. I don't really, the Nokia I am using is good, easy, and does what it says on the tin. But I've had it for a year so it's that time. Well here's where the problems start!!! I've already had two new models and sent them straight back. A nokia without a keypad and a motorola that I couldn't get my head round. I do put myself in these positions. Even Orange who I have been with for the last year have started to pish me off. Charged me an upgrade fee when I shouldn't have been, and then have just informed me that to deliver a new phone would take 3-4 working days!!!! Hello ... what's wrong with Special Delivery?

Oh sod it ... I'm going for the Sony Ericsson K750i on Vodafone. It's easier to change provider as they throw free minutes and reduced line rental at you. Oh hang on ... they are saying the PAC code isn't live any more!!! I'll have to phone Orange again and hang on the line for 15 minutes. Time hanging on the phone, it's great ... allows one to think.

Oh bolloxs do I need a new phone?

So England won the toss and decided to bat. A lovely day, in the sun watching McGrath and Lee toil. If you believe that ... You're Cooksley in disguise.

I'm on the phone to Orange. Why am I leaving? Idiot. He says it will cost me in the long term. Are they going to send the boys round, Oh hold the horses. They are offering me £95 loyalty bonus!!!! £95 to stay with Orange. Should I stay or should I go. Sod it ... I'm like Eugene I'll take the money and run. Easily pleased me.

My tune of the day: For the love of money - The O'Jays

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com