Monday, August 22, 2005

In Thomas we trust ....

So I sit there reveling in the Addicks actually want to attack, and as Thomas flicks the ball back behind his body a shout goes up ...

"Just bleedin clear it ..."

Hang on!!!! Clear it, we are attacking, against Wigan ... and in reality you want him to boot the ball up the pitch. Sometimes you wonder why you bother. Thomas may be, just may be the best ball player I've seen at Charlton, and for him to "boot da ball" is sacriledge. I want to see him beat a man, then go back and beat him again. Take the piss. Do those step overs, wiggle his leg, shake his head, his foot, his ass whatever he has to. I have had years of watching Brendan O'Connell plough the furrow, now I want to be entertained. You can't tell me that Paul Mortimer taking the Michael i the snow at the New London Stadium wasn't one of your alltime favourite Charlton moments? Or the Killer overhead kick against Hull City which on the Big Match goal of the season. It's all about entertainment .. that's what I want.

I'd just like to put in print how good Alexi Smertin and Dandy Murphy were on Saturday. Now these two compliment each other, and long may it continue.

The X-Factor!!! Wha'ts that all about? We've had that, surely, they can't keep flogging a dead horse?

It's August, and it's been raining all day ... it must be close to the bank holiday? All down hill to Christmas then. I'll have to start getting my Chrimbo list together. Luckily I didn't hang my washing out on the line this morning. Decisions, decisions ...

I can't wait for a paperless office ...

My tune of the day: Gloria's Muse - Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com