Monday, August 01, 2005

Judge and jury ...

It's quite funny how some people think that they will be judge and jury. You look one way, you are branded ... lok another you're typically labeled as one of them. If you say one thing, or use a phrase or saying you must be this or that, and then people who think they are better than you point it out. It's the same as being a Charlton fan. If you don't go to friendlies you don't care, you're not really a fan ... you are a johnny come lately, you come by Valley Express and you just buy the latest shirt, you never saw Morty play.

Well guess what ... I say sod off. Move down the bus please, but have you're ticket ready for viewing.

I had one of those outfits on at the weekend, a pastel yellow shirt, white boots, brown tweed jacket but still people want to judge. Me ... bothered ... whatever, loser.

I had one of them weekend. It never stopped but ended up going ever so quick. From the full english on Saturday morning through to a curry being ordered on Sunday evening. It was totally full on. The mock marriage of Trevor and Poppy, I say mock but I had to admit I wasn't really a clergy so I couldn't really do it, the drugs bust in Plaistow ... it was a weird one to say the least.

But the best thing, no football and no Big Brother. So I didn't see Kinga get thrust back in, up front next to Franny Jeffers.

My tune of the day: Deliver me - Michael Proctor

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com