Wednesday, August 03, 2005




So there we have it, no fanfare, no announcement ... just the pics up on the website and info that you can buy them on Saturday. I do like it though. Even though it looks like Liverpools from two years ago!!!! No, I never thought that, but that's what someone said on Netaddicks. I'm sure we wore white/ black back in the 60's and 70's and even the 90's. I like it, and on this page that's all that matters.

Whilst I'm on about Netaddicks, there seems to be a consensus for Bern to bring his picture blog back. Come on Bern ... Just do it.

I hope you were all watching Big Brother last night? Has there ever been such a person after their 15 minutes more than Kinga. Tits oooot, simulated sex with a bottle ... squatting on the dinner table!!!! Poor old Derek and Eugene. Both have had a part to play in this seasons BB but now one is out leaving Kinga in there. She should be booted out. Just for being a wrongun. She's not big (well her tats are) and she's deffo not clever. And it's embarrassing. It really is one of those, need to turn the TV over moments.

I've decided to go to the Valley tonight so I may need to tape tonight's BB. Decisions, decisions ...

My tune of the day: South Bronx - BDP

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com