Friday, August 05, 2005




Or not as the case might be. Typically Bern put a cat amongst the pigeons yesterday, when he said that he only gives his blog address out to selected people. Graham did then wonder what the point was, but poor old Bornie took a bit of a pasting on the Netadicks board about his fences. He even suggested that I had created a false persona to start the muck raking. Like I've got nothing better to do.

So England are back on track in the Ashes series? It's a question not a statement. Because I think they should have been looking to post 500 plus. Not one of their top batsmen got to post a big score. But that's England I suppose. It should be an interesting day.

It seems I got a shout out on the Forever Charlton site yesterday. Although I'm not primarily a Charlton only blog, I do talk about my Charlton experience. But they put me up as riscardo.co.uk and not by the page title The King of Sweden. Not a major concern but just big enough to grate on me.

I can't believe it's the weekend already. After last weeks, two day soiree I may have a quiet one. Saying that, life is but a moment.

I was a bit bored with Big Brother last night. Sitting there watching Craig, bitch and moan, moan and bitch is not good entertainment. He constantly has a go at Eugene then Derek, but in reality he is the one that should be shown the door. I think I've had enough of it .... so I'll be watching Smackdown tonight instead.

My tune of the day: Amazing love - Anane

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com