Friday, August 26, 2005

Oran Juice Jones

Well they only finally went and done it. Yep, they delivered my Sofa. Only 6 months 2 weeks and three days. But hey if I wanted an easy life I'd support Chelsea and go to DFS.

It turned up as you would expect in the back of a big van. I also got a big black spider and two of the cushions soaked in water. That's fair though, because at least I've got the damn thing. I can now have a nice sit down or maybe even a lie down. The choice is mine.

It's been a bit hectic lately. Working like a worky thing given that I am the only one in the office. Fitting in a hair cut before I depart for my hollybobs, and generally going out having a great time. I had a drunken night in Canary Wharf yesterday. It was all due to the sambuccas. It even made me get some chicken and chips on the way home. Not good. The night before I had a great night at Cafe Kick over in Shoreditch. An hour of bar football, some drinks a nice bit of food ... how else would you like to spend an evening?

It looks like it's going to be a hectic weekend. I've got a free ticket for the Metro SW4 DOO tomorrow. It could be free booze. We then have two days of the Notting Hill Carnival. Over Kensal Green sides, we have Good Times and Norman Jay playing the party tunes. A bottle of rum and some dancing shoes and I'll be well away. Then Tuesday it's off for a well earned break. I'll be doing my best Rocky impression running up the stairs. I'll get some pics for you.

My tune of the day: - That's What Love Does (Louis Benedetti Mix) - William 'Smoke' Howard

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com