Tuesday, August 16, 2005


It was a great morning until I walked into the Office door .... Posted by Picasa

Right then. After my headbanging session I can actually now concentrate on what I am doing. The cricket ...!!!! The Sun says "Vaughan's hero's robbed by ONE wicket". Call me old fashioned but robbed??? That's the whole point of the game, to bowl your opposition out twice. That's two lots of ten wickets. Not nine but ten. So England are robbed!!!! By whom? It was a great game, yes ... but don't treat us like idiots.

I had a washing and ironing frenzy last night. A weeks worth of ironing as well as three loads of washing, meant the flat was like a Chinese laundry. I also watched Old Boy an interesting Korean film, but did miss some bits due to ironing instead of watching the subtitles.

Well last night was the first BB-less night for 3 months. How did we all cope? Yeah, thought as much.

No news on the Charlton transfer targets. There's a lot of hypothetical drivel about Bowyer and Marcus Bent, but I'll wait for Curbs to sort it out.

My tune of the day: My baby knows (I like it) The New Yorkers

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com