Friday, March 26, 2004

The Passion of the Christ ...

So what's that all about ?? Do you know that over 50% of all Yanks go to church. Compare that to good old Great Britain, where I'd say 50 people get up early on a Sunday. Do you remember when raving was the new religion!!! Rock on Cliff Richard that's what I say.

I got my latest ebay purchase through the post yesterday. After a visit to the 2 hour dry clean shop it was ready to wear. Well what do you think??



So the Scousers are out of Europe and Gerard moans about the referee. Did you see it? You really, really have to wonder what these people see. Biscan pulled the blokes shorts, foul, in the box ... PENALTY. Cast iron ... now that's enough about Big Phil Thommo!!!

Oh and I had forgotten to congratulate Audley on his Championship belt ... Big Up Selecta.

My tune of the day: We are one - Blaze

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com