Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Strange

Now for no apparent reason other than my own self gratification I put up a tune of the day. Generally it's what I have listened to on that given day and thought best captured my mood. However today I entered a debate with some of the CIFC email list that enlightened me. One of them turns out to be a Captain Sensible fan, one a Dire Straits fan and one a Two-tone Jean Michel Jarre lover. Pheeew, luckily I'm a soul boy, cause I couldn't listen to that rubbish. Dire Straits, I ask ya.

Now if there are any IT gurus out there maybe you could help. Today my PC started to hang. Every 5 mins or so, it shuts down for about 5 seconds. Everything stops, including me. Now what's this all about. I have deleted from the cache, defragged, debugged ... but still. Answers on a postcard eh ...!!!!

I'm currently carrying around two mobile phones. It's bloody annoying I tell ya. Oh well ...

I would just like to say how nice it is that the evenings are getting longer. It might make me want to go down the gym in the evening instead of silly o'clock in the morning. Now that's a thought ...

My tune of the day: Caught in the act - the Facts of life

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com