Monday, March 22, 2004

Home on the Range !!!!

So another weekend over. Ho hum!!!! Yet this one was ruined by that muppet Laurent Robert who did a dying swan impression to con that equally muppety muppet Mr Wiley. You can stick your Toon Army where the sun don't shine. If that's an army then I'm Sly Stallone in First Blood.

Anyway, copious amounts of drink where drunk, shed loads of money was spent all in the name of entertainment. I even found the belt I had been after on Sunday morning as we took a leisurely walk through the town to the Station.

I'm actually sitting at work listening to a new Dimitri in the House CD, wearing this hat that the boss brought in for me. You have to laugh, don't you ... ???



Well, I don't want to mention it, but the old cricket is going tits up. Oh what we would give for a Wes Hall. Lara needs a kick up the aris.

I've been trying to work out when the clocks go forward, or is it back. I think it is next weekend ... but if anyone knows let me know.

My tune of the day: Get your own - Doug Willis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com