Wednesday, March 17, 2004

No one likes us ... No one likes us

So there we have it, the new theme song of Kevin Everest. It should be no one likes me, but hey it's called a play on words due to the Wall getting to the FA Cup semi final. Wonders never cease.

I have just been told by the boss that as the sun is shining we are all going to go to Lahores on Commercial Road. Oh joy. Some lamb chops, chicken tikka and sheek kebabs, heaven in the afternoon.

I did eventually get to Tescos. I treated myself to 6 free range eggs from their Finest range. Some Milano Salami and a rocket salad. Oh how I rock. Unfortunately I also spend £160 on some new clothes as I was on my way there. Like I need new clothes, oh well it will mean that I NEED TO GET SOME NEW WARDROBES.

Yipeeee, it's the budget today. More tax, more money ... I'm currently watching the Prime Ministers questions ... they are all muppets, all muppets I tell thee. They are talking about excessive drinking and yob culture. Now they are talking about the size of the army. Righthonorablee friend my arse.

My tune of the day: You and I - Stevie Wonder

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com