Monday, March 08, 2004

Scherwing low sweeeet chariots!!!

I stayed in to watch the England rugby team on saturday. Well the question is, what is that all about. Fat blokes running around not knowing what they are doing. Well if I wanted to see that I would have gone to watch the crowd at the Wall v Tranmere game yesterday. That rugby is well overrated. England are without doubt a one man team and the bloke who throws the ball in at lineouts, give it up mate, give it up.

Another football-less weekend. They want a winters break but we have hardly and matches and when we do the footballers get themselves in the shite in La Manga. Unbelievable, truly unbelievable. I was thinking about going to watch Welling v Cambridge City on sat. I say thinking, well I lie. I did think about it for a split second on Friday. But I don't want to pay £8 to watch that pants any more. It used to be fun when it was a fiver but eight squid is toomuchh to watch rubbish.

It's interesting reading on the Charlton email list about the Pompey fans singing during their thrashing on Sat. As the Arse whooped them the able seamen continually chanted we're gonna win 6-5, Blue army etc, etc. Well the Charlton crowd were saying how good it is to see such support, and how much we should all be envious. HELLO!!!! I don't see it like that. What we get in the Prem is apathy. That's why Highbury is called the Library. That's why there is no atmosphere at Stamford the Lion. Northerners don't count cause they live for football, but Portsmouth are glorified Northerners, have you seen the bloke with the bell? You wouldn't want your daughter to bring him home. He might be your son !!!!!

Tune of the day: Georgy Porgy - Eric Benet

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com