Friday, March 12, 2004

Jazz Music ...

Right, I'd forgotten how much I like Jazz, and have been listening to some right quality stuff this afternoon. Pucho and the Latin Soul Brothers, Freddie Hubbard some right quality. And before the CIFC muppets start emailing me that doesn't include Humphrey Littleton or Georgie Bleedin Melly.

It's another weekend, and this time there is some footie. We welcome the Milk Cup holders to the Valley which could be an interesting match. However most of our matches over the last few years are close knit affairs with a goal either way being the decisive incident. Put me down for a 5-5 draw then ... good stuff.

There's a doo in Greenwich tonight. Back at the Traff a derivative of the old Hanky Panky night. Well it's a late drink, and I need a blow out. It seems like I haven't had a drink in weeks, but then I could be lying.

So it was a fairly even day in the test yesterday. Hingerland started like a house on fire but some of the unsung boys in the West Indies team put them back in their place. It could be interesting. Luckily there is no rugby this weekend ... what a load of rubbish that is.

And another thing!!! Why don't the rail companies charge by the pound. There are some seriously fat people on my train and they take up too much room. Charge them, come on sod the Congestion charge lets have a fat charge ...

Tune of the day: The Sound Table - Cameo

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com