Thursday, April 01, 2004

Changing rooms my arse ...

Well I'm back. I've had 3 days decorating. 3 bleedin days up and down ladders, covered in paint. Although I have had a rad fitted to my conservatory. I'm now thinking of false ceilings and new kitchens. Oh happy days.

The best thing about the whole decorating experience though, was no PC access. How good is that. No sitting in front of fuzzy screens looking at emails from people who can't speill!!!

And did anyone watch that England match last night? Oh Matt and Jeff. I do hope you enjoyed yourselves. A trip to Sweden to watch a load of old Charlton boys running round aimlessly. They can do that in a Charlton shirt, but hey.

The suns shining. Summer is on its way and I will be looking good. I've got a few new outfits so I can't wait.

Oh and I' 27 next Tuesday ... keep up.

My tune of the day: Fly - Crazy Penis

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com