Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Leaburnnnnn ... Leaburnnnnnn ...

Well it made me laugh, when I heard the Upper North going through some old songs on Saturday. Big Fat Pete, Sweaty Balmer, Super Clive, Bradley Wonderland and OOOhhh Scotty Parker. Well maybe the last two weren't heard that loudly but me and James certainly entertained the rows adjacent to LL.

I've been having a look around the net to see what a webblog actually means to some peeps. It's all very interesting I must say. There are those that use it as an excuse to showcase their literary skills, those that have it as a general diary and those that just talk, as they say bollox. I think I may put myself in the last category ... yes hands up if you think I am right ... "You are right, right ... right."

Right then, I've added a forum ... over there on the right, listed under comments. That for all my listeners to add there ... er, comments. And lets be adult about it, and that includes you Everest.

I just looked in the fridge and saw that I had run out of eggs ... Tescos becons ...

My tune of the day: Frontin - Jamie Cullum

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com