Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Crimes against fashion

Cries the Sun in it's centre pages today. I'm not sure why I read it, or get het up with what it says, it is the voice piece of the masses. Columnist Jane Barnes goes on to say that for every famous name who dresses soberly/ smartly when the gravity of the occasion demands, there is another who won't. She cites the girlfriends of Keith Gillespie and Frank Sinclair who turned up in Spain wearing tracksuits and baseball caps. Well pardon me, what are they meant to wear? Black suits, black armbands!!! Maybe what they needed to dress in to appease Jane Barnes was the farthest thought from there mind at this time. Maybe they just slung a few items in a case and got on the plane!!! I'm sure they aren't really that bothered in what Jane thinks, cause I ain't. But then again it may appeal to the fake Burberry wearer's out there and the Stone Island clad wannabee's (there you go Matt !!!).

In the same paper I read an article on Asda bringing out a credit card. The apr will be between 13.8 - 22.7 percent. Well I say what's that all about??? Why would anyone want to go for an interest rate at that level? Because they don't know any better, that's why!!! Or maybe they are prepared to take on customers who have a bad credit rating, or ones other lenders would refuse credit to. Not a good market to get in eh ... !!!

I've just realised that the car needs an MOT this week. How much hassle is that. Why, oh why do I always leave it to the last minute to get it done?? Because I am ill prepared that's why. I cannot plan anything. Ho hum!!!

Charlton ressies beat Leicester 5-0 last night. Given that most of their reserves are banged up I thought it would have been nearer nein nil !!!!!

Tune of the day: It takes a nation of millions to hold us back - Public Enemy

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com