Thursday, March 18, 2004

Relocation, relocation ... relocation

So what of the budget? Fags, drinks yeah the same old stuff ... but old Gordy is forcing over 20,000 peeps out of the South East. Hmmm ... maybe they will get to live in Birmingham, Manchester or even Narwich!!! Oh how wonderful. Hands up if you want to live in Manchester ... or maybe just have a hole in your head. Well here we have some pros and cons. Live in Manchester ... don't make me laugh and it's a Charlton supporter telling us how good Manx is. I bet she also tells people to "Siddddownnnnn".

It's the last ever episode of Sex in the City tomorrow. I think I'll go out on the piss. I don't get it myself ... and it's not a patch on Seinfeld, now that was comedy.

What is it with people who when walking want to cut right in front of you? You know when you are crossing the road and you reach the other side you have to watch your step as someone veers to the right and cuts right across you. It bleedin annoys me, but not as much as England thinking they have a great cricket team.

Yeah Brian Lara has come out and said England got lucky. He refused to lavish praise on Harmison et al. Too right and all. Come on Brian lets stick it to 'em.

Right, it's a night up in the Toon on Saturday. The boys are playing Newcastle at 17:35. A PPV match on Sky. So what's in store, yeah an 8:00 train an afternoon on the piss and then a night here Bar Beyond Spiritually uplifting sounds, good looking women and me ... what more would make a good night out .... whoooooosh.

I had a pension review today. It transpires that to have the same standard of living I have now, I would have to put £1100 per month into my pension until I was 65. So that's another 38 years, maybe another whooooosh.

My tune of the day: Prophecy - Simon Grey featuring Abby Joyce

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com