Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Why are we waiting ...

You know sometimes one is just too busy. It's been a bleedin' nightmare getting everything done in a day, so I was unable to pen anything yesterday. It's not like working for the NHS this.

Well England won another Test, in fact the first time they have ever won back to back tests in the Caribbean. That just proves how shite this team are. I've said it before and I'll say it again ... you lap it up Tony Greig, cause you'll get yours.

I actually met my Mum for lunch today. As well as helping her get across town to catch the Stanstead Express. It was nice to see her before she flies off to Eindhoven, I'm sure she is being groomed to take over from Robbens as he's off to Chelski. You heard it here first.

It's just dawned on me, that it's my 27th birthday in early April. I'm feeling "OLD"

My tune of the day: I did it in Seattle - Roy Ayres

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com