Thursday, March 04, 2004

No sex please, we're ebay?

Reading the latest edition of webuser they tell of a story where someone who tried to sell the 1992 Madonna Sex book had the auction withdrawn due to it's adult nature and it's inappropriateness. Hmmm, I say ... I'm sure CIFC's own "Lil" Kev Everest sold Jemma Jamesons Big Tits and all the bits on there ... or maybe that was me!!!!

A few of us went out for a bite to eat last night. The good old Vietnamese restaurant in Greenwich that does a eat all you can eat for £13.80. Well there were six of us and the bill came to £160 odd. Now work that out and tell me how much was spent on drink. Yep you've got it ... a lot!!! Well when we had paid the bill and were ready to go Leo said to the waiter could Rod have a shot on the house cause it was his birthday. Well after a bit of two'in and fro'in, he turned round and said NO!!! No, I ask you. You have to laugh. At that point we left shaking our heads, sod it lets go to Oliver's. Well let me say, we enjoyed drinking loads more and watching fat girls.

Tune of the day: Full Moon - Brandy

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com