Thursday, March 25, 2004

Royal Mail my arse ....

Now here's a question for thee. To get a job with the Royal Mail do you have to be a blithering idiot? Can Bernie or Kev answer that???? I ask because this morning I went down to Lewisham sorting office to collect a parcel. I got there at 8:05 expecting to be there all of 2-3 minutes. Well there was a queue and there were 3 Royal Mail guys trying to open the door!! Yep, open the door to the office, the place where they work every day. They turned the key this way and that but still no luck. Well we waited as the queue got bigger, we waited some more ... THEN. We got told that they couldn't open the door. We would all have to go away and come back another day. Now you're taking the piss.

So off I toddled only to get 20 yarsd down the road when a guy came out to collect the cards for all the people queing. Whoooosh, someone has a brain. Well I skipped back and handed in my card. I'll be 15 minutes said the bloke, GREAT!!!

Well 10 minutes later he was back, he handed me the card and said to quote "Its been returned to sender mate" Oh thanks, it's only been 5 days and it's meant to be there a week. Well Adam Crozier kiss my phat one you muppet.

Did anyone see that football last night? Chelsea and Arsenal!!! Whats that all about .... jeeezzzz. And have a look at page 3. Nicola T's head is too big for her body, and that nose ...

My tune of the day: Inner City Blues - The Chi-Lites

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com