Thursday, May 11, 2006

Twack, crack .. twat

It's the start of the Cricket season ... 130ish for one, ho hum. Will the match last til Saturday?

Seems like Liverpool will be replacing the stolen FA Cup final tickets. The FA are blaming them for sending the tickets out insecurely ... bad admin, well I never.

Boro got a good seeing too. Just goes to show how poor we really are. Stuart Downing, World Class!!!!! Well we'll never win the World Cup with Downing and Crouch in the team.

Bloody Blogger, I'm always losing half the stuff I write. That's what I say anyway.

It appears that Peter Taylor is the name being mentioned in regards to the Charlton hotseat. That may suit Benty who worked with Taylor in the England Under 21's. Here's hoping that its all good for Benty.

I was chatting at lunchtime about Bum bags. I'm thinking that they are going to be the accessory of the summer. What do you think?

My tune of the day: King Of The Beats - Mantronix

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com