Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ignorance is bliss ...

It dawned on me that I was infact watching car crash TV last night. Yes, year on year Big Bro gets worst, that's because they have to keep on scrapping the bottom of the barrel to find these people. Supposedly that Imogen has been kept warm for months. They were going to put her in Celebrity, but Chantelle got their first. I was told she was humourous, witty and would make this show special ... special needs more like it. I can't work out how Bonnie and Glyn made it through the audition!!!!! What have they brought to the party?

It now appears Dawn has walked off the show ... the end of the line can't be far away.

On the footie front it appears we are well and truely fuked. Seems like our Billy doesnt want to move South and we'll be left with Iain Dowie. A Palace reject, is this what it's come to. Go and offer the job to Keith Peacock with Alan Curbishley upstairs. See if they will do it.

Oh back to Big Brother. Have you noticed how their isn't a Black Male on the show. What too confrontational? I did wonder.

My tune of the day: Vulture - Labi Siffre

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com