Thursday, May 04, 2006

Families at war

Families eh ... who'd have them!!!! My bro is moving to France and has finally decided he'd tell me .... when I said it would have been nice to have known earlier he said it was historical. What that means I do not know?

Right ... I hope you all watched the Apprentice last night. What a shower of shit it was. Some complete and utter toss pots, Paul Tulip for one ... then Brummie Ruth who couldnt use the Queeens English if her old grannys life depended on it, forgetable Michelle and the only good guy Ansell, but they had a black bloke win last year so that wasn't going to happen was it. I couldnt get over all the chat about lying on their CV's. That does all seem a bit strange to me.

Zoe Ball on Strictly Pole Dancing ... a non starter to er, start with ... surely?

It seems like Wayne Rooney is out of the World Cup. It's okay though, up steps Peter Crouch.

It's the Southport Weekender should be a hoot.

My tune of the day: Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler) - Reuben Wilson

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com