Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Page 71

At first I thought it was a joke!!!! But no, it's a small ad tucked away in the bottom right hand corner of todays Daily Mail. Wanted a First Team Manager .... note Manager not Coach.

Is this the way for an established Premiership Football Club to do their business? Would any other club stick an advert like this in a cheap and nasty paper? No of course not. This is the problem. We've been out of the market for 15 years, the days of advertising in the Daily mail have long gone. They should have tried Monster, or City Jobs.

How many dodgy applications do you think this will bring in? 100!!!! 200!!!! I wouldn't like to be Charlton Athletic HR. They'll have to sypht through some right old toot.

News just in .... Glen Hoddle will be staying on as Wolves boss for next year. Phew!!!!!

In was the start of Series 2 of Lost last night. Two hours of stuff I didnt understand. I say 2 hrs, but I fell asleep in the last half hour. I woke up to a repeat of the Sopranos.

I actually voted yesterday. Postal voting means I dont have to traipse to the local school, but who knows what happens to it once it's posted!!!! It could end up anywhere.

My tune of the day: Far Beyond - Sunburst Band Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com