Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bish ... bash ... bosh

Well that's the long weekend over. A day in the rain on Saturday, was superceded by a day on a boat, whibbley wobblying around, drinking, dancing and generally having a great time. Bow ties re where it's at .... trust me.

It was a funny sort of weekend. The rain made it like October not May, and there was a dampness in the air. Selfridges was full of sodden gliteratzi, preening themselves ... oh how I rocked in my tight green trackies and brown shoes.

Well I got the text at 11:58 ... Iain Dowie, Lucky Les and Mark Robson (the best crosser in the club) are the new dream team. Gerry called at 12:45 to tell me it's live on Sky. I replied it was at 12, noon. No not the conference, the baliff trying to serve Dowie with a writ. Oh the Orange one ... he's very bitter isn't he? Take a deep breath Si ...

I ate loads of crisps yesterday. Too many if I'm honest. As I slumbered trying to watch the Sound of Music. Isn't that what Bank Holidays are all about?

It seems like Michael Owen has a slight injury. This means Croucky will play against the Magyars tonight. Andy Johnson must be loving every moment. It looks like a World Cup place and a move away from Palarse.

Did I mention that the West Indies have won a one day series. It must be the first since the World Cup in 83!!!! Bring on Monty and his mob.

I need to go to the gym ... Body Pump here I come ...

My tune of the day: War - Edwin Starr

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com