Friday, May 12, 2006

It's hot

Hotter than July even ... but do you realise that it's going to rain tomorrow. Especially for the cup final ... happy days.

I had macaroni cheese for my dinner last night. It would have been tea oop North and I would have had a cheese sandwich for my dinner. But in effect I had a cheese sandwich for my lunch and the maccaroni cheese for my dinner, not my tea!!!!! What is that all about?

It's the FA Cup final tomorrow. Liverpool v West Ham. I think i'm going to paint a wall. That's got to be better than watching that old bunkum, or having a barbeque and watching that old bunkem.

This time last week I was in the Sands having my first drink of the weekend. How time flies.

Still no news on the new manager, but I did get a text about the Elton John concert. Not for me, not for me.

My tune of the day: Space Talk - Masters Of The Universe

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com