Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer Holiday ...

HOSE PIPE BAN ... WATER SHORTAGE ...water meters ...ARE THEY FUCKIN SERIOUS.

I saw this comment on the Faith Board, oh it did make me chuckle. It's like winter ...

Still no news on a new manager. It actually getting boring.

I had a drunken night out at the Player on Friday. It's been a good few months since, I had a Friday out. Gin and Tonics rock.

Why do people refuse to move down the trains? The 7:54 this morning saw a group of numpties standing in the doorway, whilst the rest of the carriage was empty. When you ask to be let past they give you a look, so the only thing to do is barge past. It makes my morning. It was pissing with rain, so the whole carriage stunk of wet people!!!!

It's the bank holiday next Monday ... ho hum.

My tune of the day: Mr. Bojangles - John Holt

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com