Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Is it me ...

that find the fact that Chelsea have signed Michael Ballack on a reputed £130k a week disgusting!!!! At what point is a footballer worth this as well as a £2million pound signing on fee? It's football, it's not a heart surgeon, or a politician.

The champions league final ... hmmmph. I quite like Arsenal as a team. I can admire Bergkamp, Henry ... but do despise their fans. The spiel sanctimonious tosh, look down on you because you support a real team, and live in North London the land of dogs on string and a need for a wash. Come on Barca, just put these idiots in their place.

It all seems to be a bit negative re Peter Taylor. There's been a shed load of Leicestershire fans on the Netaddicks board saying how he ruined their club. It's hard to disagree not knowing all the facts, but come on ... I've got faith in the man up stairs. Richard Murray that is.

It's the start of Big Brother on Thursday. I hate Big Brother, and intend not to watch. That made me chuckle anyway.

My tune of the day: I Like Old School - Miguel Picasso

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com