Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Room with a view

So there you have it, Byron Stingley dressed to impress, doing his best to give us a sound that means so much to many people. Byron Stingley has been at the forfront of "House" for 20 years and his performance on Sunday afternoon was top draw.

The weekender has come and gone, 4 days of drinking, smiling, music, people, laughing, and House. Even Ginge enjoyed himself, now that must be a first.

The funniest thing was speaking to some Scousers on Saturday who thought that Charlton could do them a favour on Sunday and beat UManU meanning theyu could steal second place. I laughed, and said no chance ... it's great to be able to know your team. It appears that Vince may have got thrown out, or even arrested ... not sure of the details. It was also funny being with Clive a Spud and some of the Arsenal boys. Poor old Clive definately put all his eggs in one basket as he was betting people left right and centre. I told him they had no chance, so its great that I can see the Charlton in other teams as well. Poor old Spudz Murphy, ten players out and he can still only get on the bench.

Did I say how good the Weekender was? Kerri Chandler playing in the Sands on Sunday night. How much of a corker was that? The Official After Party missed the boat here ... but they always do.

I was o the train from London Bridge yesterday when I got a text saying we had signed Cory Gibbs from Feyenoord. As a US International, Cory will be reresenting the US in the Soccerball World Cup this Summer. At least that makes it one player Charlton will have in the tournament. Thanks to Sven that is.

I won't even start on the Swedish Meatball with what he's done here. To think that England had a good chance of progressing in the tournament, with Owen and Rooney up the top, but now we are left with Crouch, Joe Cole and Theo Walcott!!!!! Hold on Andy Johnson is on standby, so there may be a glimmer.

I need to eat a few salads. I am actually craving tomatoe and green beans. I ate crisps and rubbish at the weekend!!!!! Have I told you how good the weekender was though?

I can't believe that Darren Bent isn't going to the World Cup. He's on fire, the top English Goalscorer. He's come through the Under 17's, the Under 18's and has played for the Under 21's scoring important goals along the way. So what's the point we ask? Ask the departing meatball?????

My tune of the day: I dont want you any more - The Muthafunkers Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com