Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Using sex ...

Unbelievable ... I wrote my blog for today and saved the damn thing, then it disappeared. Yes, I thought I had pressed the wrong button ... but per-lease, I do know what I am doing!!!!!

Anyway here goes ...

It's series 2 of the Apprentice this evening and Sir Alan Sugar has come out firing. One of the tasks was for the womans team to buy groceries at the lowest possible price and then sell them for a profit. The women are seen flirting, showing some cleavage, and offering some phytsical favours (whatever those may be????)

Sir Al, came out and said If women want to be taken seriously they can't go through life acting like that.

Whooosh ....

I'm sure though that both women and men use whatever they have got to get ahead in life. They need to seal the deal, win that contract, get that job. In an ideal world you wouldn't need to offer favours ... but this isn't an ideal world. Surely personal charm can be an effective tool. I've been doing it for years !!!!!

So the Arse went to Spain and rained on the plain. The pubs in North London were doing a roaring trade, as all their dogs on a string got left outside. But hey, it's half time. What's the betting that they fcuk it up at Highbury in the next leg. Laugh ... you would.

Talking about buggering it up, the Mighty Wings went to Bottom placed Carshalton and lost. The Wings losing their lustre?

Oh and the washing machine is leaking. They need to send an engineeer to sit with me and watch the spin cycle.

My tune of the day: Funky Luvah - Creative Source

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com : images (c) historypicks.com